Thursday, February 5, 2015

Who can hurt R Balki - this post is all about Mr. Bachchan

I recently read this interview in TOI which made me think a little

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/R-Balki-Gauri-can-hurt-me-and-Amitji-can-hurt-me-tremendously/articleshow/46107905.cms

I am a huge fan of Mr. Bachchan and he has always been a source of inspiration to me like he has been to a million others. He is a school in himself and we learn so much from him everyday, through the way he walks, the way he acts, the ways he hosts his talk shows and the way he presents himself every single moment - his every single move is a learning. What makes this learning practical, is that it is applicable in our everyday life, and one such lesson comes out of this interview

I read this interview while I was particularly low about a few things happening around me and was busy analyzing the right and the wrong.Then I realized the feeling of right and wrong exists at every level and  you can still feel you have gone wrong, while you are at the apex of your stature. It is not about not having these feelings,but its all about how well you conceal them from the world outside of you.

I felt touched by the lines where R Balki has mentioned this text from Mr. Bachchan he received on a particular occasion stating "Why is it that I am always wrong?" I think it is one of those weak moments where human beings express the negativity in them  or probably a close relation with R Balki that must have made Mr. Bachchan send this text to him, but what as a reader and Bachchan fan I learnt is even at a stature like that, one has to face the feeling of being lonely or of always being the one who is wrong.



We all are in hope of that day when we will be successful and that the entire world will be with us, and we shall not be alone. But I feel that it is exactly the opposite - the more you are successful the more you are for yourself. Who can imagine an Amitabh - who apparently is always surrounded by people singing in his praise, deep inside feels its he who is always wrong -

Its not the feeling that makes you an Amitabh, its how well you handle those feelings and express yourselves that makes you one

('Amitabh' in the last paragraph is used as a synonym for success) 

No comments: