Monday, April 21, 2008

Slow and Stedy wins the race

Slow and steady wins the race……

And I seriously hope this works… while I am taking a slow route on my career path, (and which I expect to be steady ….) while all my friends have their sacks packed and are ready to board the vessels carrying then to the west.. I am firm on my decision of staying back in the country and work the hard way …in the Bombay industry…

I believe the way I am taking is the correct way to settle myself in the hotel industry….but the only thing that worries me.... .is it really true…. The way I think is correct when I am the only one thinking in this way …..while the rest think its bullshit……

But never the less I am happy I am at least not confused with what next unlike the others …..

I just know one thing …. Slow and steady wins the race….and I hope this works….

No comments: